Q-See QT816 NVR : 32 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 256Mbps : 10/100/1000 : 16CH Playback : 16x PoE : 4x SATA : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out : VGA-Out : 1x USB2.0 : 1x USB 3.0 : 1.5RU : 16x Alarm-In : 4x Alarm-Out : 440x390x70 mm (WxDxH)
This is the new generation workhorse Network Video Recorder feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian business use.
With support for up to 32x 8 Megapixel cameras but more typically up to 16 with the built in 16x PoE ports the Q-See QT816 is the ideal NVR for deployment into smaller commercial and industrial locations. As part of the Q-See range this recorder can be controlled by a central Camera Management Server (CMS) for robust, reliable remote video monitoring.
- 32 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- 16x RJ45 PoE ports for direct camera connection via Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cabling
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x1 (4Kx2K 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 256Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- Support for Intelligent Video Analytics cameras
- 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 16 channel local alarm input and 4 channel output
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- Up to 4x SATA 3.5″ drives
- 1x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤30W power consumption + hard drive power
- 440 x 390 x 70 mm (W x D x H)
The QT816 support up to 4 SATA storage drives up to 10TB capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 2 to 8MP cameras. Backup can be added to the standard USB 3.0 port.
The H.265 new generation video codec requires half the storage of the older H.264 compression.
HDMI-4K 8MP Ultra High Definition Input and Output
The QT816 NVR supports up to 256Mbps of video stream aggregate bandwidth for camera streams in full 25fps 8MP 3840×2160 resolution. This input can be fully displayed on any UHD 4K display, TV or monitor.
Output is via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port, 1 HDMI-1K port and a standard VGA port. These can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
Smart Video Analytics
The QT878/816/8732/8764/90128 all support the new range of Video Analytic Cameras from Q-See such as the QTN8086B.
|Main Processing Chip||
ARM Cortex A7
|Video||Network Access Bandwidth||
|Input Resolution||8MP、5MP、4MP、3MP、1080P、960P、720P real time|
32 CH IPC input
32 CH IPC audio input
Max 16 CH
RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps × 1；RJ45×16（PoE Port）
|Max Capacity for 1 single HDD||
10T surveillance grade
RS485×1, connect to PTZ and keyboard
|USB||USB2.0×2 ( one in the front panel and the other in the rear panel )|
≤ 15W ( without HDD )
-10 ～ 50 ℃，10% ～ 90% humidity