Q-See QT8732 NVR : 32 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 256Mbps : 2x 10/100/1000 : 8x SATA : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out, 1x HDMI-Out : VGA-Out : Alarm 8x In 4x out : 2x eSATA : 2RU
This is the newest generation, largest capacity, non server Network Video Recorder from Q-See. It is feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian business use.
With support for up to 32x 8 Megapixel cameras the Q-See QT8732 is the ideal NVR for deployment into commercial and industrial locations with 16 to 32 camera requirements. As part of the Q-See range this recorder can be controlled by a central Camera Management Server (CMS) for robust, reliable remote video management and monitoring.
- 32 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x2 (1x of 4Kx2K, 2x of 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 256Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- 8MP/ 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 8 channel local alarm input and 4 channel output
- 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port in dual or redundant mode
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- Up to 8x SATA 3.5″ drives
- Optional eSATAx2 expansion ports
- 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
The QT8732 is designed for deployments of many cameras typically distributed over large areas. As such typically camera power and Ethernet switching is provided by dedicated and distributed PoE access switches and/or PoE range extenders and splitters. Ethernet and IP design is an important consideration and a free consultation is recommended for the design, installation and configuration of Perisale 16, 8 and 4 port PoE switches in small cabinets used to aggregate cameras and back haul to the QT8732.
The QT8764 support up to 8 SATA storage drives up to 10TB capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 4 and 5MP cameras. Expansion can be added via optional eSATA and eSATA drive arrays.
Output is via a HDMI-4Kx2K so combine this recorder with the latest UHD or 4K TV or monitor for the highest definition playback possible.