Q-See QTH94 and QTH98 HYBRID DVRs : 4 or 8 BNC Channels : 2MP 1920×1080 : AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS : 1x 1TB hard drive : H.264 : HDMI-out : VGA-out : CVBS-Spot-out : 4x Audio-in : 1x Audio-out : PiR compatible : VGA-Out : RS485 PTZ : 4x Alarm-in : 1x Alarm-out : Desktop fanless design
The Q-See QTH94 is included in these DIY kits: QTH94-2Ft-1-AU
The Q-See QTH98 is included in these DIY kits: QTH98-4FT-1-AU
Many customers have an investment in older coaxial style cabling or otherwise wish to support a mixture of analog, analog HD and TVI cameras. For these customers Q-See have the Q-See QTH94 and QTH98 digital video recorders. These recorders are included in the various QTH9x-xxx-1-AU DIY kits available with major retailers.
With support for up to 4x or 8x 2Megapixel HD cameras PiR (Passive Infrared Cameras) in 1980×1080 resolution these recorder have a long future and fantastic backwards compatability. If you have an investment in older style CVBS (analog), HD-TVI or HD-CVI cameras and coaxial cabling or lower resolution Analog HD cameras then this recorder can be dropped in place to connect to those older cameras while you slowly upgrade.
The latest technology Passive Infrared Cameras (PiR) that work with the QTH9x DVRs are ideal for home environments with pets and other non-human triggers of motion detection. The PiR works with video motion detection to determine if the cause matches a human infrared signature reducing false positives, increasing recording storage times and notifying home owners only when its required.
- DVR HD Hybrid Technology. AHD / TVI / CVI / CVBS (analog) BNC cameras supported in mixed mode
- Compatible with Q-See QTH BNC HD cameras such as QH8222B-AU
- 4 or 8 Channel 2MP resolution max per camera
- 960h (960×480), 720p (1280×720) and 1080P (1920×1080) recording modes
- 8x BNC coax video in ports for direct camera video signal connection via RG6 or RG59 standard cable
- Support for H.264 compression CODECs for high quality video storage
- 30 fps live display mode in 1080P
- Video out via HDMI, VGA and CVBS (spot out)
- 4x alarm zones in and 1x alarm out (dry contact type)
- 4x RCA audio (microphone) inputs and 1x RCA audio output
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- 8 channel simultaneous playback
- Playback speed:
- 1080p @ 15 FPS per channel (120 FPS total)
- 720p @ 30 FPS per channel (240 FPS total)
- 960h @ 30 FPS per channel (240 FPS total)
- Manual, timer, motion and sensor based recording modes
- 1x 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- 1x SATA 3.5″ drives up to 6TB capacity with 1TB unit installed
- 2x USB 2.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤8W power consumption + hard drive power
- 300 x 250 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control
- HDMI cable
- Quick start guide
The QTH94 and 98 support a single SATA storage drive up to 6TB capacity which when combined with H.264 compression ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds with great storage economics.
Output via the HDMI and VGA port allows for HD display to a TV, computer monitor or similar display. Additionally for remote secondary spot displays (for example in retail environments) a long reach CVBS analog over BNC coax output is also available.
To support your security needs the QTH Hybrid DVRs support a great range of motion detection and alert features. Connect Passive Infrared Cameras, Analog High Def cameras, TVI cameras, CVI cameras and plain old CVBS analog cameras and have the advanced software in the QTH9x alert you by email to all those events that matter to you.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.