Q-See QT90128 VSS : 128 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 320Mbps : 2x 10/100/1000 : 16x SATA : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out, 1x HDMI-Out : VGA-Out : Alarm 8x In 4x out : 2x eSATA : 4RU
This is the newest generation, Video Surveillance Server from Q-See. It is feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian business use.
- 128 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x2 (1x of 4Kx2K, 2x of 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 320Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- 8MP/ 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 8 channel local alarm input and 4 channel output
- 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port in dual or redundant mode
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- Up to 16x SATA 3.5″ drives
- RAID Type RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Optional eSATAx2 expansion ports
- 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
- 437 × 483 × 143 (W×D×H)
The QT90128 is designed for deployments of many cameras typically distributed over large areas. As such typically camera power and Ethernet switching is provided by dedicatedand distributed PoE access switches and/or PoE range extenders and splitters. Ethernet and IP design is an important consideration and a free consultation is recommended for the design, installation and configuration of Perisale 16, 8 and 4 port PoE switches in small cabinets used to aggregate cameras and back haul to the QT90128.
The QT90128 support up to 16 SATA storage drives up to 10TB capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 8MP cameras. Expansion can be added via optional eSATA and eSATA drive arrays.
Output is via a HDMI-4Kx2K so combine this recorder with the latest UHD or 4K TV or monitor for the highest definition playback possible.